Sunday, January 19, 2014

Why I Got Into Aviation

My fascination with aviation started at a young age due to the fact that I grew up so close to one of the nations major airports, Detroit metropolitan airport. This fascination quickly drew me into the field of aviation. After graduating high school is when I started to act on my dream of becoming a pilot. I first went to western for 2 years and got my private and instrument license and decided to come back closer to home so I can commute to eastern to finish up my other licenses.
My plan is to become a CFI and instruct until I have accumulated enough hours to go into a regional. Then after getting experience and hours I would like to go into corporate but if the direction doesn’t work out I would be willing to go anywhere that pays me to fly.  I love flying and as long as I am able to do what I love for a living I will be happy.
         Besides school and flying I really enjoy snowboarding. I am going back to aspen, CO for a second time this year, I’m not one to go and hit massive jumps and go professional, I just really enjoy riding backcountry and powder now that I have finally encounter that by leaving Michigan. I also enjoy working on cars when I have the time. I can fix pretty much anything provided I have the tools and money. Another hobby of mine, which is relatively new, would probably be Netflix bingeing. I know its “super exciting” but there really are some great shows on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment